Join our two-year Building Surveyor Graduate Scheme and you’ll gain valuable first-hand experience as you help us deliver works across our stunning portfolio of client buildings. If you’ve got excellent communication and teamwork skills and have the desire to develop your knowledge of Building Surveying, this is an incredible opportunity to earn, learn and gain a recognised professional qualification.
The role will include work in the following areas:
• Schedules of Condition• Contract Administration and Project Management of schemes both in the public and private sectors. • Design • Planning and building control applications • Party Wall • Planned Preventative Maintenance reports. • Defect diagnosis reports • Schedules of Condition
- Strong IT literacy with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with people and integrate into the team
- Knowledge of Health and Safety matters.
- Self-motivation, responsibility and a curiosity to learn.
- Will require an RICS BSc accredited or MSc in Building Surveying.
- A view to completing the APC to become a Chartered Building Surveyor.
Working at Thomas & Thomas
Thomas & Thomas is an independent partnership with an inclusive, honest culture, truly giving us a family feel.
We take care of our people. We believe that a talented and happy team of individuals who respect and support each other, will build lasting client relationships and deliver outstanding work. Whilst we are serious about what we do, we are quick to recognise commitment and reward creatively, celebrating people’s achievements in and out of the office.
Joining Thomas & Thomas will enable you to receive the best training and first-hand experience on offer. We want our employees to be inspired by the work they do and so we give everyone the chance to contribute to our exciting challenging portfolio of projects. London education academies, skyscraper developments, our local Borough Market, councils and boroughs across the U.K – this is just a snippet of the portfolio that you could be working on!
To find out more about what it is like to work at Thomas & Thomas, click here.